Upto 60% Off on office Accessories & more

Consider These Items See More Products

TREND Recognition Awards, I'm a Star Student, 8.5 x 5.5, Assorted Colors, 30/Pack (T81019)

• Reward progress and achievement with cheerful awards children are proud to take home.
  • Easy to personalize and customize for each child and occasion.
  • For primary grades.
More Details
$2.76 $3.99
OUT OF STOCK

Product#: T81019

EXPIDITED SHIPPING - Estimated Delivery Mon 4/1

Product Description

Don't let exceptional performances go unnoticed. Use these recognition awards to celebrate progress and achievementand the colorful design means you can do so in style. The awards are easy to personalize and customize, so you can make sure to celebrate each child's specific achievement. The cheerful awards will be a delight for children in primary gradesso much so that they'll want to take them home. Suitable for Grades K to 4; Ages 5 to 10. Theme: Star Student; Shape: Rectangle; Width: 8.5"; Height: 5.5".

• Reward progress and achievement with cheerful awards children are proud to take home.

• Easy to personalize and customize for each child and occasion.

• For primary grades.

Product Specification

Manufacturer TREND
Categories TREND Office SuppliesTREND Forms, Recordkeeping & Reference MaterialsTREND Awards & Certificates
Manufacturer Stock No. T81019
MPN TEPT81019
Model# T81019
UPC Code 078628810196
UNSPSC Code 0
Color(s) Assorted
Global Product Type Awards & Certificates-Student Awards
Height 5.5"
Paper Weight 75 lb
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent 0%
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent 0%
Shape Rectangle
Special Features Suitable for Grades K to 4; Ages 5 to 10
Theme Star Student
Total Recycled Content Percent 0%
Width 8.5"
Assembly Required No assembly is required
Contains Recycled Materials N
Green Product N
Unit of Measure PK
Item Weight 0.413
Ships via UPS Y
Carton Pack Quantity 48 PK
Box Pack Quantity 6 PK
Brand TREND
Country of Origin US
UNSPSC Number 49101705

TREND Recognition Awards, I'm a Star Student, 8.5 x 5.5, Assorted Colors, 30/Pack (T81019) Reviews

Top Trending Products

zoolie.com is a leading provider of cleaning supplies including technology products, maintenance supplies, furniture and more. We always aim to provide businesses with the lowest price on the highest-quality items and the TREND Recognition Awards, I'm a Star Student, 8.5w by 5.5h, 30/Pack (T81019) is no exception.

We work with customers from all industries, including schools, government, medical, accounting, corporate, educational, healthcare, finance, military and private industry.

Everything you see on zoolie.com including the TREND Recognition Awards, I'm a Star Student, 8.5w by 5.5h, 30/Pack (T81019) are manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Standards. We also stock a full line of TAA compliant products. Being green is an important part of our business and we are meeting all Green Compliance Standards.

100% Satisfaction Customer satisfaction

Up to 60% Off Retail prices

Expedited Shiping Orders arrive quickly

Friendly Support Great Customer Service